10.27.2009

Tentative Itinerary

As I've mentioned before, I love making itineraries. My OCD organizational skills are allowed to let their hair down and really run free. Here's what my upcoming trip is looking like thus far:

November 21
  • Arrive in Munich at 8:00 a.m. (apologies in advance to my sister and her husband)
  • Attempt to stay awake despite a likely Tylenol P.M. induced coma
  • Explore the area where my sister lives (near Parsberg in Bavaria)
  • (*fingers crossed*) Eat a döner Turkish pizza, a variation of a döner kebob. If you haven't experienced the heaven that is döner, I'm sorry. It's like a gyro, but far far better. The Travelling Hungryboy has a good description.

Nov. 22-24: Prague (woo hoo for the USD being strong somewhere!)



Nov. 25: Early Thanksgiving


Nov. 26-29: Sotogrande, Spain with various day trips

Seville


Gibraltar


Tangier



Nov. 30-Dec. 5: Bavaria

Christmas Markets


Dachau

Castles


Dec. 6: depart for home

Dec. 7: go back to work


What I will look like at work

(Creepy witch from "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves")

2 comments:

Kori said...

You are going to have so much fun! I'm so envious of your trip and all of the great food you'll get to eat!!! :)

Abigail said...

I'm getting so excited!! I'll eat 5 pretzels for you!